Search This Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Day seven: 3rd April. Your knitting and crochet time. 2KCBWDAY7

Probably most people make time for their hobbies in their busy life.  I on the other hand try to make time for life in my busy hobby.  In other words knitting and crocheting are pretty much my life so I am hardly ever without a project in my hands. 

I haven't figured out how to be on the computer and knit at the same time yet though I hear there is a breakthrough in voice activation software, lol.  I can just see it now, "log into Farmville, plant broccoli, harvest pigs,....knit one purl three, YO...."-------"your computer does not understand that command...."  oooppps.

Oh well back to reality,  and the here and now.  My projects are always with me whether I am home or off on an errand and most of the time so is my mp3 player that is loaded with my audio books.  I love to listen to my mystery stories as I work.  If I am at home I am sitting in the love seat next to my hubby, watching TV and sipping on a cup of blueberry tea whilst I knit.  If we are camping I am usually working my project on the road to camp.  Even when we get to camp and we get everything unloaded and a campfire going, I will sit by the fire and work while chatting with the gang.
I just wouldn't think of not having my work beside me ready to be picked up at any moment.

As this 2nd Annual Blog Week comes to an end, I would like to thank the creators and whoever orchestrates this great event.  This is my first time participating and I have enjoyed it very much.  Even more than writing my blogs I have enjoyed reading everyone else's.  So thank you to all who participated and the only thing I wish could be changed for next year is more time added to the day to read every one's great blogs.

 If you’ve found my blog through KCBW and like it, then please subscribe to my feed or follow me at the links at the bottom of this page.

I would love to keep seeing you  :o)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you always have a project with you and make your hobby so important to your life. I still can't do the audiobooks thing so that's my only conflict with crafting, because I love to read, too!

    I'll be sure and come back to visit after blog week is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Majorknitter.typepad.com for the chicken knit pattern reference.
    THANKS For visiting IRish eyes. I LOVE YOUR blog angel kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked on my blog what size the doll was. It's an American Girl doll and is 18" tall. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete