Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fishing for Gators

Went fishing today but didn't even get a bite. Usually I knit all the way to the fishing hole and back while hubby drives but today I never even knit a stitch. Of course I am making up for it this evening. I just have a few more rows and I will be finished with my sock.

Well now about the gators.....
You probably have already seen them but if not go to: http://www.morehousefarm.com/KnittingKits/Scarves/Alligator/
Living in FL as I do we are kind of surrounded by gators. If not the real animal then the football animal of the University of FL in Gainesville which is only about 45 minutes from my home. Anyway as you can imagine all the males of my family are gator fans so I think I know now what I will be working on for Christmas gifts this year. Of course here in FL we don't have a lot of scarf wearing weather, but I may just try making one in camouflage and see how it turns out. Then my hubby and sons can always wear them in the woods while hunting. Hee hee hee hee....

Actually I have knitted my hubby and one son camo sweaters and they love them. My hubby's sweater is over 10 years old and still in great shape and he wears it every winter. In fact it is the only sweater he ever wears.

Well I have to get back to my sock
Yak at ya later <):-)

No comments:

Post a Comment