Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Intro to Puddybug



Let me introduce you to my best friend, Puddybug, by sharing a picture of him that I did in watercolor.


Puddybug is a short haired orange tabby that is 13 years old and weighs about 18 lbs. He keeps me company night and day and really loves to sleep in my yarn basket next to me as I knit or crochet. He sometimes gets frisky and tries to get my yarn but most of the time he just lays there and sleeps.
In this picture he is laying next to the very first afghan that I made back in the late '70s or early '80s. I crocheted it out of Red Heart classic yarn and the pattern is a double crochet cross stitch. I thought I still had the pattern but haven't come across it in a long time.
My neck is getting stiff and my eyes are starting to blurr, so I will say so long for now and get back to you tomorrow.
>^..^<


epilogue:
Puddybug passed away in December of 2009 and is missed very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment